Saturday 8 August 2015

Tiki Bar Templates and Video Instruction


http://creatifjourney.blogspot.com/

I have attempted to document instructions on how I make some of cards but find them too lengthy and decided video is the best way to explain them.  This is my first attempt at making an instructional video and my apology for any unintended mistakes.   Please feel free to comment on them as your feedback will help me to improve on future videos.   Also the link to the original Tiki Bar post with more photos of the card.

Tiki Bar Instruction video


Link to templates:
Tiki Bar Template Letter Size
Tiki Bar Template A4 Size

Please feel free to use the template and video.  They are for non-commercial usage.  If you intend to use them for any charity cause, please let me know and please credit me for this work.

Have fun making it. 

XOXO
Mee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.