Sunday 5 May 2013

Mixed media Layout

Hi,  now that the taxation month was over passed, I can shift my focus back to my art activities.  Today, I have a mixed media layout incorporating the beautiful and intricate doilies using Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  I also cut some foam using the chicken wire die which was perfect to create texture on the background.  The patten papers are from Graphic 45 Secret Garden collection.

Three different doilies were stacked together to create texture around the photo.

The chicken wire foam were glued to the background before the flowers and bird cage were added.


Thanks for stopping by.  
XOXO





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout and papers, and love how you've used the chicken wire die on the foam. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.