Tuesday 22 January 2013

More cards

Hello and Happy 2013.  Would like to share a few cards that I made for one of the Card Making class in my local scrap booking store.

First is a pop-up Valentine Card from the sweet Lucky In Love collection from My Mind's Eyes.



Second is a "wheel" card.  On the right side of the card, I punched through the card for the wheel to be turned to display the different greetings.  Left the greeting out on this card until the occasion arise and then I will stamp the greetings on to the wheel.  It is made from the MME Lost and Found 3 Oliver collection.




Last card is a challenge to myself to make a simple card using kraft paper.



Inside the card, I used masking tape with the 'bulldog clip' image to stick the notepad to the card.

Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.